Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Legal rights

  1. #1

    Legal rights

    Do you fellas have the legal rights to use the names of all these NFL players and teams?

  2. #2
    King of the World
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    4
    Fantasy games are allowed to use player names and team names. They are not allowed to use player images or team logos or the NFL logo.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Fantasy games are allowed to use player names and team names. They are not allowed to use player images or team logos or the NFL logo.


    Sounds like the players union dropped the ball.

    If I was a player, I would not be happy to see my name misrepresented like this

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Sounds like the players union dropped the ball.

    If I was a player, I would not be happy to see my name misrepresented like this

    You need more hobbies...

  5. #5
    Can you just try and be a decent, thankful, or pleasant participant? Remember that time your posted news of becoming a father again? And how everyone that you had been insulting, congratulated you and said nice things to you and wished you and your family well? Can you at least pretend to reciprocate that nice, kind moment that we directed toward you?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperLions View Post
    Can you just try and be a decent, thankful, or pleasant participant? Remember that time your posted news of becoming a father again? And how everyone that you had been insulting, congratulated you and said nice things to you and wished you and your family well? Can you at least pretend to reciprocate that nice, kind moment that we directed toward you?

    First off, I hardly insulted anyone, I simply called a spade a spade from day one.

    Secondly, I already apologized to yawls sensitivities a couple of months ago for walking in here with a big stick.

    Thirdly, speaking the truth is hardly a problem in the face of stand up individuals.

    Fourthly, what is your personal problem with anything I said here recently, that you feel the need to try and text shame me today with your inaccurate and dated opinion?

    Lastly, Football is a game of war, Maybe you need to not be a paper *****, all I did was ask if this is legal, what's your problem with that?
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-26-2022 at 03:12 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    First off, I hardly insulted anyone, I simply called a spade a spade from day one.

    Secondly, I already apologized to yawls sensitivities a couple of months ago for walking in here with a big stick.

    Thirdly, speaking the truth is hardly a problem in the face of stand up individuals.

    Fourthly, what is your personal problem with anything I said here recently, that you feel the need to try and text shame me today with your inaccurate and dated opinion?

    Lastly, Football is a game of war, Maybe you need to not be a paper *****
    It sounds like you're not getting your way so you're crying about it in any way you can. You have the audacity to say this a game of war, and that he should stop being a paper *****, and yet you're too much of a ***** to say the word bitch. Either say something constructive or shut the **** up. If you keep saying stupid ****, people will keep calling you out for it. It's that simple.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    It sounds like you're not getting your way so you're crying about it in any way you can. You have the audacity to say this a game of war, and that he should stop being a paper *****, and yet you're too much of a ***** to say the word bitch. Either say something constructive or shut the **** up. If you keep saying stupid ****, people will keep calling you out for it. It's that simple.
    Ok, I will Bite.

    What did I say now?

    WAIT>>>>

    Aren't you the hypocrite I called out a month ago?

    You didn't have anything to say about that, buy now you want to piggyback off somebody else's weak stuff.

    SIR, in my humble opinion, you are trash for ignoring the post where I pointed out your hypocrisy only to piggyback after the fact in an unrelated arena.

    ALSO, I didn't call him a paper bitch, you assume to much about me I called him a paper ***** that makes much more sense because he is a lion.

    you down with OPP?
    another way to call a cat a kitten
    five little letters that are missin
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-26-2022 at 02:57 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    It sounds like you're not getting your way so you're crying about it in any way you can. You have the audacity to say this a game of war, and that he should stop being a paper *****, and yet you're too much of a ***** to say the word bitch. Either say something constructive or shut the **** up. If you keep saying stupid ****, people will keep calling you out for it. It's that simple.
    What does anything you are saying have to do with me just asking about legal rights?

    you are just looking at any reason you can to act like a bully against me because i called you out.

  10. #10
    First off……WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME! You need to be respectful at all times if you’re going to address me.

    Secondly, you weenie….what did you say? Do you read what you write?

    “Sounds like the players union dropped the ball.

    If I was a player, I would not be happy to see my name misrepresented like this”

    Dave and Kevin have done a great job with this. Sure, there are things that can improve, but they have been proactive in addressing concerns and making improvements when time allows. You constantly whine when you don’t get your way like the previous response said. Just zip it with the snarky comments and enjoy the game (or better yet just leave….I’ll pay you your $18 back). It’s not a war either by the way….grow up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •